How to use New Renaissance Thinking to build an extraordinary business
In this episode we talk with Perry Marshall – best selling author of 8 books including The Ultimate Guide to Google Ads, The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Ads, the Definitive Guide to TikTok ads, and 80/20 sales and marketing – about his revolutionary new approach to business thinking called New Renaissance.
- Detox, Declutter, Dominate book
- Perry Marshall Website
- Perry Marshall Twitter
- Perry Marshall Facebook Account
- New Renaissance program
You’re listening to The Growth Manifesto Podcast, a Zoom video series brought to you by Webprofits – a digital growth consultancy that helps global and national businesses attract, acquire, and retain customers through digital marketing.
Hosted by Alex Cleanthous.
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GrowthManifestoPodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/webprofits/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/web-profits/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Webprofits/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/webprofits
- Agency: https://www.webprofits.io
- 00:00:21 Perry Marshall introduction
- 00:01:53 The new renaissance
- 00:08:12 The importance of thinking, and how you can use it to create a better life
- 00:14:02 Step 1: Start each day with Renaissance time.
- 00:21:08 Renaissance is people having the ability to create and innovate.
- 00:23:23 Step 2: Double your business’s profitability
- 00:24:40 Step 3: Earn $1000/hour at least one hour a day with 80/20 time.
- 00:26:02 Step 4: Create an irresistible product
- 00:27:04 Step 5: Carve out the niche where you are the undisputed number one via the star principle
- 00:28:40 Step 6: Build an impenetrable moat around your business
- 00:29:20 Step 7: Enjoy freedom to create and reinvent every single day
- 00:29:29 The reflective or meditative renaissance
- 00:40:11 The signup process
Now that you’re here…
Why not take a few minutes to see how Webprofits can help you achieve your growth aspirations?
We helped one company grow from $25M to $190M revenue in 4 years, and we work with challenger brands that want to make a serious impact in their industry and have the resources (and the will) to make it happen.
If you want a growth strategy that leads the way in your industry, find out how Webprofits can help you transform your digital marketing.See what we can do