How to build resilient and thriving teams
In this episode with talk with Jim Harter – Chief Scientist of Workplace Management and Wellbeing at Gallup, and author of 3 bestselling books – about how to build resilient and thriving teams, which is the focus of his latest book, Wellbeing at Work.
You’re listening to The Growth Manifesto Podcast, a Zoom video series brought to you by Webprofits – a digital growth consultancy that helps global and national businesses attract, acquire, and retain customers through digital marketing.
Hosted by Alex Cleanthous.
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GrowthManifestoPodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/webprofits/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/web-profits/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Webprofits/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/webprofits
- Agency: https://www.webprofits.io
- 00:00:20 Jim Harter introduction
- 00:01:53 The best way to get the data
- 00:02:34 Wellbeing at Work book inspiration
- 00:05:26 How technology has helped and changed during the pandemic
- 00:09:40 What is wellbeing and thriving?
- 00:12:50 The 5 key elements of wellbeing
- 00:14:43 The responsibility of the employer to an employee’s wellbeing
- 00:19:12 Personal questions employers can ask their employees
- 00:24:39 Developing wellbeing programs inside of a company
- 00:30:20 What role does resilience play in this formula?
- 00:36:55 The key takeaways from the book Wellbeing at Work
Now that you’re here…
Why not take a few minutes to see how Webprofits can help you achieve your growth aspirations?
We helped one company grow from $25M to $190M revenue in 4 years, and we work with challenger brands that want to make a serious impact in their industry and have the resources (and the will) to make it happen.
If you want a growth strategy that leads the way in your industry, find out how Webprofits can help you transform your digital marketing.See what we can do