How to make better, faster decisions on things that matter
In this episode we talk with Dr Alan Barnard – one of the leading decision scientists and ‘theory of constraints’ experts in the world. His clients include companies like Microsoft, Nike, BHP, Cisco, SAP, Intel, Penguin Random House, and Fujitsu – about how to make better, faster decisions in business.
You’re listening to The Growth Manifesto Podcast, a Zoom video series brought to you by Webprofits – a digital growth consultancy that helps global and national businesses attract, acquire, and retain customers through digital marketing.
Hosted by Alex Cleanthous.
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GrowthManifestoPodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/webprofits/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/web-profits/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Webprofits/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/webprofits
- Agency: https://www.webprofits.io
- 00:00:14 Alan Barnard’s introduction
- 00:00:50 Alan Barnard as a decision scientist
- 00:01:22 What is a bad decision?
- 00:03:58 The criteria of a good and bad decision
- 00:07:00 Reducing the risk of a bad decision
- 00:09:44 What inspired Alan in taking this approach
- 00:10:35 Finding invisible but inherent simplicity
- 00:17:30 Making better decisions and how to make a decision fast
- 00:24:55 Why is slowing down important in making decisions?
- 00:30:58 How to contact Alan
Now that you’re here…
Why not take a few minutes to see how Webprofits can help you achieve your growth aspirations?
We helped one company grow from $25M to $190M revenue in 4 years, and we work with challenger brands that want to make a serious impact in their industry and have the resources (and the will) to make it happen.
If you want a growth strategy that leads the way in your industry, find out how Webprofits can help you transform your digital marketing.See what we can do