How to use Movement Thinking to become a purpose-driven company
This episode is with Scott Goodson – CEO & Founder at Strawberry Frog and co-author of the book Activate Brand Purpose – How to Harness the Power of Movements to Transform Your Company. In this episode we talk about how to use Movement Thinking to become a purpose-driven company.
- Activate Your Brand Purpose Book
- StrawberryFrog’s website
- Scott’s Goodson on LinkedIn
- Scott Goodson’s Twitter
You’re listening to The Growth Manifesto Podcast, a Zoom video series brought to you by Webprofits – a digital growth consultancy that helps global and national businesses attract, acquire, and retain customers through digital marketing.
Hosted by Alex Cleanthous.
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/webprofitstv/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/webprofits/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/web-profits/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Webprofits/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/webprofits
- Agency: https://www.webprofits.io
- 00:00:05 Scott Goodson’s introduction to the Growth Manifesto Podcast
- 00:00:43 What do you mean by movement thinking?
- 00:02:00 What is the perfect example of a purpose-driven company?
- 00:03:40 How did you choose in terms of brand purpose?
- 00:07:09 How do you connect the brand to a purpose?
- 00:12:40 Who in the company is vital to figuring out its brand purpose?
- 00:13:47 Is a token digital or physical?
- 00:17:30 What does activation really mean?
- 00:19:28 What are the steps involved to roll out effectively?
- 00:40:00 Is it correct that it doesn’t have to be (but can be) how you change the kind of message you deliver to the marketplace?
- 00:42:30 Is it correct that you don’t have to spend large amount to create a brand purpose?
- 00:45:20 For companies, is there a certain size that they should be before doing this?
- 00:50:05 What kind of organisations does StrawberryFrog help? And how do they get in touch with you?
Now that you’re here…
Why not take a few minutes to see how Webprofits can help you achieve your growth aspirations?
We helped one company grow from $25M to $190M revenue in 4 years, and we work with challenger brands that want to make a serious impact in their industry and have the resources (and the will) to make it happen.
If you want a growth strategy that leads the way in your industry, find out how Webprofits can help you transform your digital marketing.See what we can do