How ChatGPT, Bard (and other A.I.) will affect the future of business
In this episode we talk with Neil Sahota – IBM Master Inventor, United Nations (UN) Artificial Intelligence (AI) Advisor and author of the book Own the AI Revolution – about how A.I. tools like ChatGPT and Bard will affect the future of business.
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:00:47 Meet Neil Sahota
- 00:01:14 Introduction to the Commoditization and Journey of AI
- 00:07:12 Challenges and Implications of AI in Society and Business
- 00:14:12 Hybrid Intelligence: Collaboration of Humans and AI
- 00:17:10 Balancing Efficiency and Job Disruption in the Future of Work/li>
- 00:20:53 Ensuring Data Security and Privacy in AI Usage
- 00:27:53 Exploring Digital Twins and Deepfakes: Benefits and Risks
- 00:37:16 Ethics and Privacy in the AI Era
- 00:42:03 The Fourth Industrial Revolution and Disruption
- 00:46:40 Embracing AI Education and Rethinking Knowledge Assessment
- 00:48:50 Connect with Neil Sahota Online
You’re listening to The Growth Manifesto Podcast, a Zoom video series brought to you by Webprofits – a digital growth consultancy that helps global and national businesses attract, acquire, and retain customers through digital marketing.
Hosted by Alex Cleanthous.
Now that you’re here…
Why not take a few minutes to see how Webprofits can help you achieve your growth aspirations?
We helped one company grow from $25M to $190M revenue in 4 years, and we work with challenger brands that want to make a serious impact in their industry and have the resources (and the will) to make it happen.
If you want a growth strategy that leads the way in your industry, find out how Webprofits can help you transform your digital marketing.See what we can do