How a lawyer built 8 million followers on YouTube and TikTok
Michael Mandell – the #1 lawyer on social media with more than 6.5 million followers on TikTok, 1.25 million followers on YouTube, and hundreds of thousands of followers on Facebook and Instagram. In this episode we talk about how he was able to build up such a big following on YouTube and TikTok for what is considered a more traditional, legacy (and boring) industry.
You’re listening to The Growth Manifesto Podcast, a Zoom video series brought to you by Webprofits – a digital growth consultancy that helps global and national businesses attract, acquire, and retain customers through digital marketing.
Hosted by Alex Cleanthous.
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GrowthManifestoPodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/webprofits/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/web-profits/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Webprofits/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/webprofits
- Agency: https://www.webprofits.io
- 00:00:22 Michael Mandell’s introduction to the Growth Manifesto Podcast
- 00:01:27 Michael discusses his experience in the field of law
- 00:04:39 Michael’s thoughts before he entered the world of Social Media
- 00:07:43 The content approach strategy
- 00:14:35 Michael explains how long it took to get a noticeable increase in views
- 00:17:53 How choosing interesting topics can generate more views than special effects
- 00:20:50 How to make a video script
- 00:25:44 How quickly did Michael’s follower count change after his videos went viral?
- 00:34:15 Discussing strategy after videos went viral
- 00:38:08 Tips for planning your first YouTube video
- 00:41:25 How scheduling your videos and tracking analytics can help you
- 00:43:54 Monetising videos on Youtube
- 00:48:25 Michael explains about his upcoming online course –LeadByMike
Now that you’re here…
Why not take a few minutes to see how Webprofits can help you achieve your growth aspirations?
We helped one company grow from $25M to $190M revenue in 4 years, and we work with challenger brands that want to make a serious impact in their industry and have the resources (and the will) to make it happen.
If you want a growth strategy that leads the way in your industry, find out how Webprofits can help you transform your digital marketing.See what we can do