Jobs-To-Be-Done (JTBD) Framework: A Deep Dive
In this episode we speak with Jim Kalbach – author, speaker, chief evangelist at MURAL, and author of 3 books including The Jobs To Be Done Playbook – about how to use the Jobs-To-Be-Done Framework to drive better marketing performance and growth.
You’re listening to The Growth Manifesto Podcast, a Zoom video series brought to you by Webprofits – a digital growth consultancy that helps global and national businesses attract, acquire, and retain customers through digital marketing.
Hosted by Alex Cleanthous.
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GrowthManifestoPodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/webprofits/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/web-profits/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Webprofits/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/webprofits
- Agency: https://www.webprofits.io
- 00:00:27 Jim Kalbach’s introduction
- 00:01:05 Defining jobs to be done
- 00:08:20 The process of identifying a job
- 00:10:38 Jim explains market segments
- 00:11:35 The traditional segmentation
- 00:16:07 Example of a job statement for people attend conferences
- 00:27:12 The hierarchy of jobs
- 00:33:08 The difference between the persona technique and jobs to be done
- 00:38:36 The correct way to ensure a successful implementation of JTBD framework
- 00:44:48 What does it take for a company to use imagination in decision-making?
- 00:41:29 How to contact Jim Kalbach
Now that you’re here…
Why not take a few minutes to see how Webprofits can help you achieve your growth aspirations?
We helped one company grow from $25M to $190M revenue in 4 years, and we work with challenger brands that want to make a serious impact in their industry and have the resources (and the will) to make it happen.
If you want a growth strategy that leads the way in your industry, find out how Webprofits can help you transform your digital marketing.See what we can do