How prosperity thinking affects your financial success
This episode is with Ellen Rogin – co-author of the New York Times bestseller on turning your vision into reality, Picture Your Prosperity. She’s an acclaimed speaker, TEDx presenter, blogger, a 20-year veteran of the financial services industry, and a Certified Financial Planner. She’s worked with CEOs of Fortune 500 companies and billionaires, as well as people just starting out. In this episode we talk about how prosperity thinking affects your financial success.
You’re listening to The Growth Manifesto Podcast, a Zoom video series brought to you by Webprofits – a digital growth consultancy that helps global and national businesses attract, acquire, and retain customers through digital marketing.
Hosted by Alex Cleanthous.
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/webprofitstv/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/webprofits/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/web-profits/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Webprofits/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/webprofits
- Agency: https://www.webprofits.io
- 00:02:43 Ellen Rogin introduction to the Growth Manifesto Podcast
- 00:03:37 From the financial service industry, how did you go into the Prosperity Game?
- 00:04:13 What do you mean by prosperity?
- 00:05:22 How is finance connected to prosperity?
- 00:07:43 Is prosperity thinking a mindset?
- 00:10:28 In terms of dealing with competitors, how does prosperity thinking fit into that?
- 00:12:58 What is the difference between scarcity mindset and prosperity mindset?
- 00:15:49 How do you separate prosperity thinking from blind optimism?
- 00:19:30 What is the difference between prosperity mindset and being financially irresponsible?
- 00:20:48 How does scarcity thinking affects growth?
- 00:27:28 What is financial belief management?
- 00:30:23 How would you start to be aware of beliefs that you have?
- 00:33:05 How can people start changing their beliefs and mindset?li>
- 00:42:59 Can you talk more about the vision side of things?
- 00:52:33 How important is action? How much action should somebody be taking?
- 00:58:40 How does giving back affect people to your whole experience of life?
Now that you’re here…
Why not take a few minutes to see how Webprofits can help you achieve your growth aspirations?
We helped one company grow from $25M to $190M revenue in 4 years, and we work with challenger brands that want to make a serious impact in their industry and have the resources (and the will) to make it happen.
If you want a growth strategy that leads the way in your industry, find out how Webprofits can help you transform your digital marketing.See what we can do