How to use biohacking to achieve peak performance
This episode is with Dave Asprey – Founder at Bulletproof, four-time New York Times bestselling author, and known as the father of biohacking. In this episode we talk about how to use biohacking to achieve peak performance.
You’re listening to The Growth Manifesto Podcast, a Zoom video series brought to you by Webprofits – a digital growth consultancy that helps global and national businesses attract, acquire, and retain customers through digital marketing.
Hosted by Alex Cleanthous.
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/webprofitstv/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/webprofits/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/web-profits/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Webprofits/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/webprofits
- Agency: https://www.webprofits.io
- 00:02:18 Dave Asprey’s introduction to the growth manifesto podcast
- 00:03:10 How would you define biohacking?
- 00:05:27 An in depth example of biohacking in a home office
- 00:13:38 Summary of biohacking tips
- 00:22:35 Can you talk about what the right amount of sleep is for specific individuals?
- 00:32:40 If you want to improve your thinking, you should be doing these simple things
- 00:44:02 What are some of the things that you’re doing to stay physically healthy?
- 00:51:25 What are your thoughts on COVID and the current state of the pandemic?
- 00:51:25 What would you like the listeners of this podcast to take action on?
Now that you’re here…
Why not take a few minutes to see how Webprofits can help you achieve your growth aspirations?
We helped one company grow from $25M to $190M revenue in 4 years, and we work with challenger brands that want to make a serious impact in their industry and have the resources (and the will) to make it happen.
If you want a growth strategy that leads the way in your industry, find out how Webprofits can help you transform your digital marketing.See what we can do